"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Je ne vais j'amais oublier...

My flakies!
I still just can't believe that I didn't remember these. Every time Robin, or anyone else in Canada for that matter, asks what we want them to send/bring us we list off 101 yummy chocolate bars that don't exist here. I've thought of Vachon here and there but figure things like Jos Louis and Half Moons (Lune Moons! lol) would get squished in the mail. But Robin brought Vachon stuff this time. Both Jos Louis and Half Moons. And these! They're Flakies. My goodness, how did I forget about these? They were a favorite growing up, and I drooled the minute I saw the packaging. Without even tasting them I think you'll understand the yumminess involved here. I only have one left. I'll be craving these babies from now on.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The next time someone asks what I want from Canada I know I'll be begging them to bring me a flaky. I won't be forgetting about these again. Mmmmmmm...

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

April, that post is pure evil! that looks so good. I love cream cheese filled pastries.