"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Good for the heart

...to talk to a friend.

Just a quick entry tonight. I've been dancing for joy all night because I got an e-mail from one of my favorite people in this world. My friend Vivian that I haven't heard from in a really long time. We've both had babies and such while we lost touch. It's been years. Her & her husband Wil have such a special place in mine & Vern's hearts and we were both so glad to hear from them again. Such a happy thing to hear from old friends. :)

Now to chug some Robitussen and pass out with my babe again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooking up with old friends is a thrill that can't be matched! Feel better soon!

Sophia