"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, September 30, 2005

She

She's the most like me.
She's an artist.
She doesn't like to clean her room.
She is strong.
She is beautiful.
She frustrates me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She dances.
She has confidence.
She likes pink.
She is a bit of a tomboy.
She can throw a temper tantrum like no other.
She is thoughtful.
She makes me smile.

I love you Kirsten. Even though I'm not too happy with the state of your room most days. I'm still not sure where you get your aversion to cleaning. Must be daddy's fault.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous. Love that photo!!

So I can blame Sam's messiness on being an artist, huh? ;) I may try that...nothing else seems to work! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. And from what I read, you are choosing your battles wisely. Thanks for sharing!

Sophia

Anonymous said...

Loved reading this... hope you get some rest.. warmly, T