"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hunka Hunka

My family members know the answer to these questions. (Well, from LV up.)

Who's my love? Daddy!

Who's my happy? Us!

Who's my biggest crush? Will Smith. (Since I was 12.)

Who's my hunka hunka? Tim McGraw. Mmmmmmmmmmm...

Vern likes Audrey Hepburn. Well, he's not allowed to say so, even though he's stuck knowing who I think is yummy. Even though she's long gone and I agree she was awesome. I go shades of green over it. I don't think I'd mind so much if she wasn't so skinny and pretty and all. lol Pretty unfair I guess, though it is how it is. I just remind him that both Will & Tim are happily married. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April said...

Sorry, I have been getting these spam-type comments lately. I'll be deleting as they come. Grrrr...

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...totally agree with your choices. Ya gotta love a little eye candy on a Wednesday!

Amy B. said...

Steve says Tim is goofy looking ;) oh and he is also very glad that Cary Grant is dead. LOL! and is hoping that Matthew McCoughnahey gets married pretty quickly.

gotta love the double standards when they swing our way. :)

btw, go to your blogger dashboard, there's a way to turn on word verification for comments and it helps with the spam.

April said...

Thank you Amy! I'm trying it. :)