"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

lol

There's actually a little bit of truth in this. Made me laugh, so I thought I'd share.


Your Personality Profile
You are dependable, popular, and observant. Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness. In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.
You are unique, creative, and expressive.You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while. And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!


I prefer to think of myself as a little bit of a spaz and am in no way popular, but for a 3 second test it's good for a laugh. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where would I be able to find my personality profile? :) Thanks for sharing.

April said...

It was here:
http://images.blogthings.com/worldsshortestpersonalitytest

It had a link originally, but it was wonky, so I took it out when I posted. Sorry!

April said...

http://www.blogthings.com/worldsshortestpersonalitytest

lets see if that works better...