"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, September 23, 2005

the Right Now thing

I've been seeing this on blogs of late, and since it is late I figure it's what I'll do for my entry tonight.

Right now...

Everyone else in the house is asleep. (Ahhhhh...)
I'm taking a break from putting a big order together. I need to get back to work. Or get some sleep. I should try to work a little more at least.
I'm still smiling because we were joking around with Julie & Kyle earlier tonight. We had fun. Love that.
I'm looking longingly at my empty water glass & thinking I need to go up & refill it before I get back into photoshop.
I'm humming "I Stand all Amazed" - a favorite hymn.
I'm thinking I'm not going to be of much use in PS at this point. But I need to try anyway.
I'm wondering if I should pour me some Pepsi instead.
I'm holding Elijah who stirred and then smiled up at me. Heaven.
I'm taking this sweet bundle up with me to bed. Work will continue tomorrow when I'm fully awake. Sad thing is that everyone else will be too. Distractions abound.
I'm asking anyone who reads this (um, me...) to say a little prayer that I'll actually be able to get this work done. Preferably in the next couple of days. So I can move onto some of the other stuff I need to do. There's just so much stuff.
I'm saying goodnight & turning this computer off.
Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got some rest....and that you're able to get lots of work done today! ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Consider it done! Hopefully, in a few days, today's projects can be forgotten! I LOVE "I stand all amazed!" It's one of my favorites! I should hum a while and turn off CNN!

Sophia

April said...

You are so not a pain Robin. I shrink 'em pretty small for the web. I'd be surprised if you got a print out of them. 4x6s, right? Will do that when I take a break later tonight.
I have the photocopy for mom - just need the signature.