"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sticky

I spilled Pepsi on my keyboard yet again the other night while playing WoW with Vern, Julie & Kyle. Fourth or fifth time spilling my pop onto my keyboard in the 8 or so months we've been playing together. Now my backspace, enter, k, & l keys are all sticky. It's really annoying me, but I'm trying so hard to not ask Vern to replace my 3-week-old keyboard. Maybe I should try using a sippy cup or something.
Speaking of sticky, Robin will be here in 4 days! She's bringing treats! This is a small part of the Canadian chocolate stash she brought last time.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Yum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ok the sippy cup comment made me totally laugh!

Have you considered a raincoat for your keyboard? ;)

Have fun with your sister!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need one of those Chatterbox mug holders! Never heard of WoW but it sounds like fun if you're getting into enough to spill drinks! Is it a card game?! have a great day and I think Becky's idea of a raincoat for your keyboard may not be a bad idea! Have a great visit with Robin!

Sophia