"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Having fun with Robinsky...

This is my big sister...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is what she brought us...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Auntie Robin in action...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
I think the kids kinda like her.

Whaddaya think?

Tomorrow is my brother's birthday. Happy birthday Aaron, wherever you are!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Look at all that candy! I bet the kids are having a great time spending time with their aunt!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do love these pix. You can just "feel the love". Every kid needs one special aunt! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos because it's obvious that Auntie Robin IS the one in your family!

Sophia

Alice the Brit said...

and that's not just candy - it's SWEETIES - It looks like ENGLISH sweeties !!! YUM YUM - Whenever I go back home or my family comes here - it's all I get/request - sweeties!!

Don't see any Thornton's Toffee in there!!! Have you ever had it?? It's the BEST !!

Alice the BRIT,
Mum to 4 M&M's, 1 Twix & 1 Twizzler,
none of it Candy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everybody's having a great time!

Helena said...

How fun! I'm glad you get to spend some time with your sister. Family is so important!