"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Happy Valentine's Day!
I must say that it's been a great day here so far. Elijah and LV have been wonderful, cuddly company. (I get to blog while they nap.)
I wasn't exepcting anything from Vern, but he surprised me. I had chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast. (From Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - My favorite. Yummy!) We have some of their tdf apples upstairs too. The apple pie and key lime pie ones are my favorite. I think there's even an oreo one for the kiddos. Soooo good. Treats from there were definately a thoughtful surprise. Thank you Vern. :)
Anyhow, how can you not have a great day when it starts with chocolate covered strawberries and involves cuddles and lovin' from 4 of the cutest kiddos in the world?
When Brandon & Kirsten get home from school we'll make cookies for Vern. I'm not sure what else to plan. I just want to enjoy the time with them, and make sure that all of my loved ones have the best day possible.
I'll have to get some pictures of our treats before they're all gone, but for now here's a picture of my silliest valentine, little Vern. (He needs a haircut badly, but man I love his silly little kissy faces.)
To my loved ones who aren't close - I hope you know you're in my thoughts. Hugs, kisses and lovin' headed out to all of you.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

No way is that LV, he is getting SOOOOOOO big!

Yummy on your chocolate covered strawberries!!

Christy said...

I can't believe how big he is getting, either! Look at that smoochy face ;)