"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

RandoM TueSday

I have so many things running through my head at the moment that rather than trying to write a cohesive blog entry on any given topic I'm going to just jot down some random thoughts.

I love making lunch with my kiddos. We usually make something fun and yummy. Today it was french bread pizza. Mmmmm... We need to do that one again.

I spent a chunk of my day working on a picture for Vern's grandpa. It was a 4x6 shot of his friend's house, on which they'd written in permanent marker across the front. He wanted it scanned, the writing removed and resized to print an 8x10. You know I couldn't resist doing some other clean up and such... lol Anyhow - it was a fun little project.

I mentioned not long ago that I'm loving Daughtry's debut album. After my first little sneak peek I immediately bought 3 songs from iTunes. Those choices were Over You, What about Now and It's not Over. All 3 of those songs have a spot on my current playlist. (I think Over You is my favorite though. Or maybe What about Now. Hmmmm...)
I'm impressed. Yummy. Both Chris, and his first offerings with his new band.
:)


American Idol is on tonight. Is it just me or are the audition shows worse this year than in years past? I'm not even finding it funny at this point and so far even the people making it through aren't impressing me much. Last year I liked Taylor, Chris and Ace immediately. Not a single person has really stood out yet this year. :p

Kirsten's pretty face hasn't been posted on my blog in awhile. Here she is after playing outside the other day. It's been fun having her home these last few weeks. She goes back on track next week.


I need to go spend some time on my treadmill. I'm hoping that'll wake me up some, since I have a bunch of stuff I need to get done this afternoon. (You know - fun things like laundry, groceries and such...)

The sweethearts thought of the day is...
Because I believe that dreaming is an important thing to do.

Have a great day!

No comments: