"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, February 12, 2007

Imperfect :p

I have been oh so tired lately.
Really. Just. Very. Tired.
In every way.

I've said it before, and it remains true - when I'm tired it shows. I swear I feel like it ages me 50 years. I tend to delete pictures taken of me at times like this. Ick. No girl wants physical proof of her less than perfect days. I must say that lately it seems like every day has been one. But you know what? My 5 year old wanted to take a picture of me today and I let him. Yep - it was a harmless request. I planned to delete the evidence at the time. lol
Then I showed him the pictures he took and he said I looked pretty. Thanks little Vern!
Thank you for loving me as-is even when I'm tired and not feeling up to par. For him I'll even be brave and share a picture he took. Ickiness and all. My hair was still a little damp from the shower, and I wasn't planning on being seen in public today so I hadn't bothered with makeup and such - but it doesn't matter.
One of the most important people in my life thought I looked pretty anyway.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

April- what a sweetie LV is!! For what it is worth, I think you look beautiful too!!