"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A yummy treat

...for all of the ladies out there.

I was thinking that for Valentine's Day I'd find the video for Bryan Adams' Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman to post on here. It's an all time favorite love song of mine, and the first song I thought of to share for Valentine's Day. There were no Bryan Adams videos to be found on the net. (Well there was an okay live version and some Asian dubbed versions, but eeeeew...) It's all good - I found the perfect thing. Here's the video of when Chris Daughtry sang it on American Idol last year. *Swoon* Pure yumminess.

And in case you didn't already know this - I'm such a spaz. I almost deleted yesterdays entry last night when 2 different people mentioned that they were checking out my blog. In spite of the counter that tells me people stop by, I tend to live in denial that people actually come here. LOL So if you do and then tell me about it I just may spaz out and want to delete things like that icky picture. :p Maybe I'll just try to redeem myself by having someone take a better picture of me soon. I'd have B take one today, but considering I hardly slept last night I probably look even more zombaliscious today than I did yesterday. :p

I feel like I should say something about the shootings yesterday at Trolley Square, but I'm not sure what to say. It's scary when things like that happen so close to home. My heart goes out to the people who lost loved ones and those who were there - what a horrific thing to go through. The more I read about it the more sad it makes me. It makes no sense. I must also admit to being grateful that we weren't there. We could have been. I love that mall.

Oh, and I've been slacking on my sweethearts mesages. Here's one for today:
For B, who just got home from school and is already at work helping to get dinner started. I seriously don't know what I'd do without that young man.

No comments: