"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

countdown

5 songs you'd recommend (Some favorites baby!):
I answered this one last, since what would have gone here went elsewhere. (We can just move my "makes you dance" list here.) I just ended up looking through my mp3s and picking 5. Some of these are way old - but they're all ones I still listen to.
Daughtry - Over You
Sara McLaughlan - Fallen
Nickelback - Someday
Low Millions - Eleanor
Barenaked Ladies - For You

4 songs that get you dancing:
Tell Me ~ Diddy & Christina
Irreplacable ~ Beyonce
Bizarre Love Triangle ~ New Order
Moving Too Fast ~ Supafly Inc

3 songs with feeling (sad songs/songs that make you cry): Far Away by Nickelback
Over and Over by Nelly & Tim McGraw
and an oldie - She Can't be Really Gone by Tim McGraw

2 songs that have been dedicated to you:
The funniest was Anthony S who dedicated "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" to me at a youth center dance when he finally decided that me and Perry liking eachother might possibly mean that him and I were not going to happen. Even if I hadn't liked Perry at that time, Anthony & I wouldn't have happened. The memory makes me smile though. Silly teenagers. :p
I'm Not Strong Enough to Say No by Blackhawk - I still don't know what to say to Dwayne about this one, even this many years later. :p

1 song that gets stuck in your head:
I've got to do a repeat here and say Beyonce's Irreplacable since it's been in my head for almost 2 days now. :p

No comments: