"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, February 02, 2007

A special day!

I woke up with the world's biggest headache, and am considering crawling back in bed. First though, I had to make breakfast for my kiddos, and I wanted to post an entry here while they eat.

One of my most favorite people on earth is having a birthday! (Don't be falling over just because I remembered. I know I'm bad at these things. :p I'm working on it.) Jody is 27 today. I have no idea where he is or what he's up to, but I hope he has the most fabulous day. He's such an awesome person. I'm so lucky to have him in my life - he means a lot to me. Muah! Happy birthday Jody!

My friend Nicole is scheduled to have her baby today. I'm not sure what they're naming him - but I'm thinking about her today and hoping that all goes well. Hugs going out to Nicole, Alan & big brother Cole today! I can't wait to hear the news!

The candy heart message of the day is:
Because everybody who means something to you deserves your undivided attention sometimes.

Well, the pain meds aren't working, so I'm off to *hopefully* sleep this headache away.
Have a great day!

No comments: