"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Proof that I'm a lost cause...

First of all, congratulations to my friend Nicole who's home from the hospital with her brand new son. Hugs going out to her and her sweet family. They named him Carson Blake - cute huh? I had my date wrong though, she had him on the 1st! I'm just glad that all went well and that they're safe at home. :)

And... Jody was kind enough to let me know that his birthday is on the 4th of Feb, not the 2nd like I had in my head, so um... Now that it's 2am Sunday - Happy birthday Jody! Muah! :p

I've been so out-of it lately but have been thinking about my friends and the things going on in their lives. I'm sorry I'm not great at remembering dates & such perfectly, but I want you to know that I think of you anyhow.

And with that, my sweet hearts message of the day is...
Just because. :) ...I'm too tired to come up with a reason why. ;)

No comments: