"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday

Hooray for Friday! And pizza! And diet Pepsi! Mmmmm...

I didn't mean to concern anyone with yesterday's post. I really just wanted to blog about how proud I was of myself for having the guts to do something I usually avoid. I'm so grateful for my amazing friends (squirrels are the bestest!) and for their concern, but really - I'm okay. I promise. So, that said - today I'm going to keep things simple and upbeat. :)

I found a list of questions that I thought it'd be fun to answer. I haven't done a meme in awhile. If you read this & you blog too I'd love to see your answers. :)

Who was the last person to hug you?
Elijah
Underwater swimming or skydiving?
Both! But swimming every day and skydiving when I'm feeling adventurous.
Are you more likely to yell or give the silent treatment?
Um, I yell. :p I don't think I've ever given anyone the silent treatment.
I believe that ____ is _____ .
I believe that laughter is therapeutic.
Who was your first love?
It was Corey St. Luke. A really great guy. Yummy too. :)
What makes a good friend?
The ability to listen without judging & the courage to tell you the truth even if it's not what they think you want to hear. Hmmm... Could've said that in 2 words - unconditional love.
Thank you ___ for ___.
Thank you squirrely friends for caring.
What's your lucky number?
It's 13. Really.
When was the last time someone gave you flowers?
Um... It's got to be a bad sign that I have to really think about this. Maybe my birthday last year? Hmmm...
How high is your guilt threshold?
It's pretty low actually. Possibly too low. I'm notorious for apologizing to people thinking I've done something to hurt their feelings or whatever, only to have them look at me and ask what on earth I'm even talking about. I worry almost too much about little things sometimes. :p
How long is your fuse?
I think it's safe to say that it's pretty long, but if you've found the end of it watch out.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laughter IS therapeutic. But you've never given anyone the silent treatment? Ever? Wowsa!