"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Catching Up

Brrr... I'm so cold today. We've been having our share of winter storms lately and I must say that I'm done with the snow and the cold. Sure, the mountains look pretty - but I'm shivering over here. :p

Well, besides being cold it's been busy around here. I've been helping Kirsten with her first science fair project. I think she's really enjoyed working on it.
Brandon and Vern went to the Jazz game on Monday. The Lakers won, but they had fun anyway. :)
Elijah's been under the weather again. Poor little guy. I've been looking into vitamins and such - seeing what I can do to boost his little immune system so that he stops catching every little cold that goes around.
Vern took the day off work yesterday so we could do some running around. We needed to get some things notarized and he finally looked at the paperwork I've been filling out for my citizenship. I'm so excited to finally get that done.

See, like I said - busy.

I did watch AI last night. The guys did so much better than last week. I have my pick for the boys this year - Chris Richardson. He was my fave. There were some others that did well, but he stood out for me. Oh, and Sanjaya had better be going home. Ick.
Girls tonight! Yay!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you that you're getting your citizenship stuff done! I know how much you've wanted that.

Hope Elijah is feeling better soon!