"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hodgepodge

I think I'm about ready to put my flower banner back up on here. Today's high is supposed to be 32, and I could use that dose of Spring right about now. Brrrrr...

So last night's AI. The girls did okay. Antonella needs to go home. Ick-o-rama. There were a couple of girls I liked but I forget their names. I'm still not all that excited about this season. Here's hoping some of these folks can step it up next week. :p

Kirsten and I spent last night putting her display together for the science fair. I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a picture of it before she took it in today. Been thinking about her today since she'll be doing her presentation. I'm sure she'll do awesome.

I've been thinking about my sister too. Where are you Robin? How are you, Ken and the world's cutest nephews doing? I haven't heard from you in forever! Check in soon please. :p Miss you!

Well, I need to go spend some quality time on my treadmill. Vern commented the other day that maybe I need a belt - my jeans looked like they were falling off. Hooray for loose jeans - forget the belt - I'll just get some new jeans soon. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for loose jeans! I'm jealous! :)

Julie said...

Three cheers for loose jeans!
Hip Hip Hooray!
:)

I noticed mine were loose the other day, and then I realized I had put on a really old pair. That was sad. :( Then I thought well at least I am not that big anymore. :)

Hope Kirsten's project gets an A++!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Antonella does need to go. Good for you on the loose jeans! Go buy yourself some new ones!