"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Someone please tell these kids to slow down.

With little Vern's birthday a week away and Elijah's just days after that I've been thinking a lot about how much my kiddos are growing & changing.
My babe is really not a baby anymore. He's growing up. *gasp* He's a toddler. (Well, I call him a monkey - same thing. :p) Brandon shops in the men's department, will be starting drivers ed soon & can lift me up. He'd like to convince me that there's not a cute girl in the entire high school, but I'm thinking that he's just not talking. lol I don't blame him - we've teased him in the past. Little Vern is getting taller and smarter every day. He amazes me. He's such a kind and gentle soul. Oh, and he's got the best laugh ever. Ask anyone.Look at this girl. Isn't she beautiful? Kirsten is almost 10. She beat a boy at basketball during recess yesterday. (lol She faked him out just like Brandon taught her. The kid told her she's really good. She is.) She's a great student. She's amazing with Elijah. She can be really grumpy sometimes. (Let's go ahead and blame Vern for her moody genes :p)
I can't help but love her to pieces. She's my girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a serious one, huh?
Great picture.