"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First

In celebration of the first day of Spring here's a list of firsts...

The first thing you heard this morning:
...was little Vern trying to open a bag of cereal.
Your first thought this morning:
...was of Jody. It's been awhile - miss him.
The first thing you ate today:
lol This is a bad day for this question. I had a 4 cheese pizza lean pocket and some diet Pepsi. :p
The first thing you said today:
"Go away" to whoever it was that rang the doorbell before I was fully awake. I mumbled it, but it worked - they went away.
The first person you saw today:
Elijahboo! BTW he's got a cold again. Poor kiddo. :(
The first place you visited on the web today:
The squirrely boards of course.
The first thing you'd do if you won a million dollars:
Besides smile/dance or whatever? Take my family out for a celebratory dinner and start planning the trip to T.O. :oD
Your first love was:
Yummy. I mean Corey.
Your first kiss was:
...okay I guess. Not horrible or great. Oh, and it was timed! lol Aaron & Andy (our little brothers) sat across from us on the Wonderland bus and counted out loud. Lovely, huh? Anthony was cute and a great friend though. I'm glad it was him.
A recent first:
Um, this isn't my first - but it's a first, and a big one for Jill and Josh. They just had their first baby on the 15th! My newest nephew Isaac is absolutley adorable. We haven't made it up to visit them yet, but they did e-mail out some pictures. I can't wait to hold this tiny little guy! Congratulations you two!

No comments: