"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Birthday Boy

March 13 2001 was an amazing day. It was the day I first laid eyes on little Vern. He was born 9 lbs, 7 oz. and was just the sweetest little chunk.
He's my funny one - always making people laugh, especially Kirsten and Elijah. He's a self-proclaimed Jedi and a little expert gamer.
Little Vern is so smart and such a loving little guy. I wish I had a better recent picture of him on hand. He has the most amazing chocolate brown eyes.
I hope that his "one whole hand plus one finger" birthday is his best yet. I love him so much. He brightens every day with his smile and laughter.

Happy birthday babe! I love you bunches!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday LV!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you have to stop with the stuck-in-your-head videos.

Happy birthday little Vern!