"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

crazy, windy, yumminess.

Easter candy is dangerous stuff. Vern brought me home a Cadbury Orange Cream egg last night. It was soooooo good. Oh my. The problem is I've wanted another one ever since. :p

AI tonight! I just wanna see Gwen perform. I'm tired of Sanjaya and his growing attitude. This was a consistent week - the better contestants did well, the so-so ones did a little better than some weeks and Sanjaya continued to be on his own little planet. Now to see who got votes. :p

This crazy winter storm that hit has me freezing today. And just as my plum trees were starting to show their pink! The wind yesterday was crazy. I went to lunch with Lauren and the gusts were keeping me off balance. I haven't been blown around by the wind since I was a 110 pound college student trying to make it between buildings on Yonge St. in Toronto. I literally got blown across the street one time. So scary.

Well, crazy weather or not I plan to have a great day. To those who find their way here, I hope you do too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orange cream egg? I've got to try that. Sounds delish.

Where on Yonge St.? I lived near Yonge & Eglinton.