"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, March 30, 2007

I heart Fridays!

I'm so happy it's Friday! It's been a slightly crazy week. I'm thinking we need to have a pizza night tonight. It looks like my kiddos agree. lol
We're planning on running an instance tonight with Brian & Brooks. Yay! Sounds like a fabulous way to end the week. :)

Well, Friday blogging isn't complete without a countdown, meme or something. Here's a "five things" one...

Five things

...on your desk
1. Children's Motrin
2. A glass of Caramel Cream Pepsi Jazz
3. My toothbrush & toothpaste (need to put those away)
4. The Elder Gods by David & Leigh Eddings
5. Clorox disinfecting wipes
...on your mind
1. Pizza. lol
2. My big sis. It's been forever.
3. Amy and her brand new daughter Hannah. Those first days are so precious.
4. Jody. Wurr you iz???
5. My dad. I hope he's feeling better. He was sick when I spoke with him the other day.
...in your closet
1. Boxes of outgrown kids clothes and maternity clothes.
2. Vern's camera. (The elan 7e. We should get some film and have him play soon. It's been sitting forever.)
3. A few things I never wear and should probably just give away.
4. A few things I hope to fit in again someday.
5. Vern's pile of stuff that needs to go to the dry cleaners.
...on your wish list
1. Does dental work count? I would really love to take care of the stuff my kiddos need done with their teeth.
2. A vacation. Somewhere warm & relaxing. Actually, 2 vacations - my relaxing one and a fun filled one with the kiddos.
3. A new camera. I worry about mine. It's getting old. :(
4. PSCS or whatever the newest version of Photoshop is. I'm still running 7. :p
5. A working scanner. I'd love to back up and clean up/save some of my old family pics.

Well, I'm off to have a nap with my babe. He was up crazy late last night & we're both dragging today.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm still holding on to some of my favorite maternity clothes...even though I know I'll probably not have another child! Crazy!

By the way, I heart Fridays, too!