"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Very Very Very

I've been having headaches a lot lately. Yesterday's was a particularly bad one. None of my pain meds touched it. As you might guess, a bad headache = a grumpy mommy.

During a frustrating moment where the volume in my house was louder than I wanted and my kiddos were moving slower than molasses on their chores I finally yelled "Look, I have a really bad headache and I need you all to be quiet and just do what you were told! Do not make me yell again - you don't want to deal with me. When my head wants to explode it makes me just a little grumpy."
Kirsten's response: "Sorry mom. Your head must really hurt, because you're very very very grumpy."
:p

Another something from last night - Arinne joined Quorum. (The guild Vern's mage is in. I finally made a decision there.) I recieved the sweetest, warmest welcome from so many familiar faces, it almost felt like going home. I think it was the right thing to do with her. I just hope that the new guild name appearing under her name doesn't affect any of my other friendships. I recently moved Arrie too - to Brian & Brooks' guild. A hard thing to do, since it means that I no longer have an officer in Steel and Claw. (The guild we started with Kyle and Julie so very long ago.) Arrie's been the only active character in that guild for a long time, and still - it was really hard to let go. I'm excited about the new homes for my girls, even though it partly meant the end of an era. Julie & Kyle are the people who made WoW look fun. They were why I started playing. It's been a long time since the four of us laughed our way through an instance and I miss them still.

Well, it's time to go find the Tylenol & pour me some diet Pepsi to try to get rid of today's headache before my kiddos get home from school. It's looking pretty outside. Maybe some sunshine will help too. :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

*hugs* I miss you too!
I am glad you and Vern found some other nice people to play with. I wish our computers were working so I could convince the hubby we wanted to go back. ;)
Until then we will be playing Phantasy Star and wishing we had two more to make our group complete.
The times we had and the moments shared will always be precious to me :).
Love ya
Kaytlin, Kalistra, Risri, Loraina, Highmoon ... Julie