"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, April 16, 2007

Off track

Kirsten is off track again. I'm hoping that means that her room will be perfectly clean soon. We shall see.
We have Vern home today too, which makes for a fun Monday! I like having him home. He spent the morning cleaning our bathroom. He got some points there. Now to convince him that a sub and chocolate malt sound like a yummy lunch. :p

I'm watching Elijah watch a movie. Do other moms watch their kids like that? I'm sure they do. He's just so cute - especially when he gets into a movie. His expressions are priceless.

Well, I'm off to enjoy having more of my family home today than usual. I think I'll have Kirsten help me make some cupcakes. Maybe I can convince Vern to watch the Pursuit of Happiness with me. (I'll have to tear him away from his computer, but I think I can.)

Have a great day!

No comments: