"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday

This has been a stellar day so far. I slept in, had me some yummy cran-vanilla crunch for breakfast and so far my kiddos have been behaving. It's even sunny again - it looks like the rainy grayness has passed. Hooray! I think I'll celebrate by playing with Elijah and watching Cars with all three of my kiddos who are home today. Maybe we'll even venture to the park. Then I can take some more Spring pictures! This is Kirsten's last week off track - she goes back next week. Ooooh, we should make a treat too. No-bake cookies I think. I'm wanting chocolate. :p
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Sounds like a great day! I wish I could be home right now with little ones. One day I guess...

Anonymous said...

i've been wanting no bake cookies too. Hope you got some good pictures!