"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, April 06, 2007

Late again.

Well, since it' s not technically the 5th at this hour of night, I'm sending belated birthday wishes yet again. April 5th is Vivian's birthday. She's one of the sweetest most caring people I've ever known. I haven't seen her for years, but still & always will consider her one of my bestest friends. I love you Viv! I hope that you had an awesome birthday. Miss you!
(Oh man I wish I had a working scanner, my pics of Viv are all fun ones from Toronto. Such good times.)


This isn't quite as pretty as a picture of Vivian, but I was excited about how these printed. I've been experimenting with ps, creating actions for various painting-type looks for some of my pictures.I just did a test print of this one to see how it'd work & was so happy with how it looks in person. Not quite as cool online, but I'll share anyhow just as a "look what I've been up to when I'm not chasing Elijah or playing WoW" type thing.

Ooh, and another share. Especially since I've been less impressed with this season of AI. I mean come on, Sanjaya is still there? Well, from last year we've got Chris rocking his new album, Katherine's out there too and most recently, Elliott. So score #3 for last season! He looks different with his little fro going on, but not a bad first release. I like it. :)
Elliott Yamin - Wait For You

Seriously - go season 5 contestants! lol Season 6 has been, ummm, okay I guess. I still say the best part was having Gwen Stefani come and coach them. :)

'Night! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo! I love the effect!!!

Anonymous said...

I like that song. Didn't know it was him. He does look different.
Pretty picture!