"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fill in the _____ Wednesday.

First of all, I must admit - I voted like a maniac after AI last night. Not for one particular person so much as an "if you weren't Sanjaya and didn't suck" kind of vote-fest. I figured I'd do my part and try to offset the stupid vftw voters. :p

Second of all, I have a headache today and wasn't coming up with any bright ideas on what to blog about so we have ourselves a Wednesday meme. Time to fill in the blanks!

I need a ______!
I need a chocolate shake!
I believe in _______.
I belive in God, miracles, love and the power of kindness.
I want to go to ______.
I want to go to Toronto baby!
My ______ is _______.
My tummy is grumbling. I haven't had lunch yet. :p
_________ makes me happy.
Pepsi, kisses and kiddos make me happy.
If you're happy and you know it________!
If you're happy and you know it share a smile!

Have a great day!

No comments: