"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, April 30, 2007

Aw man :p

I did it again. I had every intention of wishing my big sister a happy birthday yesterday, but here I am a day late with her post. :(

Happy birthday Robin! I hope you had a blast celebrating this weekend! (36?! You old woman you... ha!) One of these days I'll actually catch you on your birthday. I thought of you bunches yesterday though. I really did.

Vern's little sister Kori turned 17 on Friday too. We had a little birthday party for her yesterday.

I went to bed wayyy early last night with a horrid headache. I only meant to nap the thing away but didn't wake up until this morning. It took two days to kick but it's finally gone.

Well, I'm off to make some digital negatives for Vern's little brother. As usual I took enough pictures that this will take me all day to finish up.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! It is ok April! I know that you were thinking about me. One day you will get it right!!!

btw, if you ever get a chance, I am still waiting for pictures from when we came for a visit. A few pictures from my solo visit would also be nice! LOL!! Love you! Robin
xoxoxo