"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter weekend

My kiddos dyed eggs & hunted for candy-filled eggs. We had fun with Vern's family on Saturday & Sunday and I took pictures of it all. Sadly, I don't have time to upload the pictures, so just saying that we had a great Easter will have to do for now.

Today is the last day of Spring break for my kiddos. It's looking like a rainy sort of day so I'm thinking we'll do a bunch of cleaning and watch movies.

I got to talk to Robin yesterday & we did a 3-way call to wish my dad a happy birthday. Thanks Robin! It was fun talking to you big sis!

I'm off to fold laudry. Exciting, I know.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun Easter!!