"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hmmmm....

I love waking up with a backache every single day. There's no surprises that way, right? I always blast the heating pad that Vern bought me and have it working on my daily soreness while I read here in the mornings.
It took me a bit longer than usual to reach that part of my morning routine today, because when I went to make me some oatmeal I decided that my microwave needed immediate attention. Eeeeew, I hate a dirty microwave. Thanks to kiddos who don't always cover stuff it was rather disgusting in there.
Anyhow, how did I get talking about that? lol

I wanted to say that I enjoyed AI last night. It was a good show, with mostly good performances. The only one I really didn't like was Lakisha. I'm thinking it's her turn to leave tonight. We shall see. As far as who's left I'd say that Melinda has great talent, but I don't think I'd buy her album. Blake will do his thing and be just fine, but again - I don't see me buying his stuff after the fact. Chris is the one who'll put out an album I can see myself buying, but I don't see him winning. Phil - he's likable enough and I prefer him to Lakisha. I'd say he's running in third place for the guys though, which means his AI days may be numbered. I think I'm rooting for Jordin for the win. Then in a year or so I'll buy Chris' album. Sounds like a plan.
Kirsten & I voted a bunch last night. In sliding order the voting went like this: Chris, Jordin, Blake, Melinda, Phil.

Ahhh... back to real life. Elijah is desperately needing a nap but wanting to play outside. I think I'll let him run around a bit in the yard - maybe it'll help knock him out. lol

Have a great day!

No comments: