"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

lol, a question and AI

I have something to tell you...

...I am not flat-chested. (Said in my best Inigo Montoya voice)

"April, you run around WoW /hugging everyone. Everyone. You don't do that so much in real life what's the difference?"
Well, it has to do with having actual breasts. I mean really, for girls who have something there, mushing them against other people isn't necessarily a favorite pasttime. I'm an affectionate person though, and everyone deserves a hug! Online I do it without even thinking. In person there's a weighing in of whether or not to. There's always the polite from-the-side version that I learned from Vern's brothers. It sort of works. :p

So there, that's why. Really. lol

Question: Does anyone who reads this blog of mine take bp meds? What kinds of side affects are normal? I stopped taking mine awhile after they were prescribed because I had a hard time breathing, felt super lightheaded and had a tendancy to pass out when I first started taking them. With all of my headaches lately Vern suggested I start taking those meds again. (high bp can cause headaches) I felt so sick all day yesterday. Breathing issues and lightheadedness again, along with something I've had off and on for months - a pins & needles type feeling in my head. Imagine the top of your head falling asleep instead of your foot or whatever - it's freaky. I realllly don't like it. Anyhow, now I'm afraid to take it again today, and am making an appointment to go back and see about changing prescriptions. Really, my bp has been fine I'd rather not take anything at all but we shall see.

American Idol. What is there to say? It was a rough week performance-wise. When the rest of the candidates do badly enough that Sanjaya's so-so little song sounded okay in comparison we're in trouble. I still like Chris R., but he has got to stop wrecking good songs. I always love his song choices, but he's ruined a few of my faves now. Yet I still like him. Go figure. Vern's rooting for Blake. I feel sorry for Haley. I really don't care who wins at this point. Well, as long as it isn't Sanjaya. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the pins and needles thing, but that would be scary. The only other time I heard of that was with my bil, and it was stress/anxiety related. Could that be the cause of yours?