"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sad Puppy

Poor Elijah. After playing with his cousins for a chunk of the day, he came home wanting to run around some more. Of course, with bare feet and a snow covered backyard we had to tell him no. He was such a sad puppy. :( It didn't cheer him up any when I asked B to take this picture of us either. He really was not wanting to sit still.
It makes me happy though, to have a picture of me and my babe for my desktop. Even if that's the saddest little puppy face ever & I look a little dorky. It's us - that's all that counts. =o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hun, you need a new mirror. Dorky? If I looked half as good as you on any given day I'd be a happy camper. BTW you aren't really smiling either. You should. You have a beautiful smile.

Hugs, Jen

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen. I'll take your idea of dorky! Silly girl. Elijah's getting so big too. He's such a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Naw, she's more the kind of person that lights up a room without ever noticing. She does need to smile more though. Girl, what's up? Everything ok? Hug your cute kids for me!

April said...

Ok, how about tired instead of dorky? :p I'm fine Kris, just tired.