"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, March 09, 2007

Four on Friday

1. Fill in the blank: Today was a _____ kind of day.
Today was a sunny kind of day. My kiddos loved running around outside. :)
2. What had the biggest impact on your day?
Actually, this headache. It has rendered me almost useless all evening. I'm getting worried about the frequency and intensity of my headaches lately. Ick-o-rama. I wonder if I need my eyes checked or something.
3. Who did you last speak with, and what did you say to them last?
Elijah. "Sorry sweetie, no more cookies tonight." :p
4. Describe the sights and sounds in your home at this moment.
Elijah and little Vern are cuddling on the floor watching Flushed Away (again :p) ~ Brandon's at the kid's computer next to me tanking in the Black Morass ~ Vern is at his computer behind me pvping in Halaa ~ Kirsten just got home from a play and is getting ready for bed. It's pretty quiet and the lights are low because this grumpy mama is still working on her headache. I'm betting that by the time I publish this my three youngest kiddos will be asleep. (Hooray!)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: