"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Feels like Summer.

Brandon is outside mowing the lawn, Vern went to see Pirates of The Carribean 3 with Ben and Kirsten, LV, Elijah and I have been playing around all morning. It definately feels like summer. Kirsten has been bugging to go swimming. Sounds good to me!
I hope that those who read this little blog of mine are enjoying this beautiful weekend wherever they are!
Oh, and since blogging is more fun with pictures (and my camera battery has been charging all morning) here's another WoW screenshot. I'm hoping to play with my camera some this weekend, so with any luck there'll be pictures of my cute kiddos to post soon. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: