"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, May 21, 2007

absent. sleepy. yawn.

It's been days since I last blogged. Where have I been? Right here. I spent the weekend playing WoW & hangin' out with friends. Makes for a great couple of days. :)

On Saturday I turned down an offer to do yet another wedding. It amazes me how many people still ask & hope we'll make an exception for them. I'm on a hiatus for a good reason, and really won't be making exceptions. I guess it does feel good to be wanted/needed, but I don't enjoy the part where I have to say no. The paperwork for B and I is in the works though, and when I can and do decide to go for it, watch out! lol It'll be a blast. I really do love what I do, even if I'm not able to do it at the moment.

Something I'm thinking about doing is sharing some of my wedding work here. I had a friend ask if I have any of my photos online for inspiration. No, I don't. Honestly, I never got to the point where I wanted/needed more work than snowballed my way, so I hid rather than advertised. lol This being a personal kind of blog rather than a commercial one though, I guess just sharing photos isn't going to hurt. Besides, if it backfires I can stop and even delete stuff. I hope I don't have to. The idea of sharing another of the things that I love in life through this blog appeals to me. It's still just in the thinking stages though, I'm not sure how I'm going to incorporate it.

For now I'm off to cuddle with my babe. He's still all goopy sick and gave himself some pink eye in there to boot. I got very little sleep last night, so I'm hoping for a nap.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be fabulous if you posted your wedding photography here. I love seeing all of the different things you try, and each of your weddings seem to get better than the last one. I especially loved the Ross girl's pictures. Oh and mine of course. :)