"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, May 11, 2007

Photos for Friday

On my mind:
My father-in-law. I hope he's feeling okay today and that he made it through his doctor appointments yesterday after being rudely awaken in the middle of the night. Vern had me call him and he came right over to help with the water situation. Love this man. I have no idea how to reach out and be there for him, but he sure is quick to be there for us.
In my arms:
Okay, so it isn't both of these cute kiddos. Kirsten's almost as tall as me at 9. (almost 10)
Elijah still fits nicely onto my lap though. Enjoying every moment of it while I can.
On the menu:
The first thing I wrote down onthe list of groceries we need to get was this:
Seriously yummy stuff and I'm all out. It's another hot day, and if I have nothing else for dinner there will be some good ice cream.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!!! I hope everything is ok with Vern Sr. Send me an email to let me know what is going on. Hope the water has dried up.... lol! I am loving the pictures of the kids..... keep them coming! Give the kids a big hug and kiss from me. Let them know that they are always on my mind and that I miss them bunches and bunches. Hope you got your ice cream... it looks good!! I am off to bed, just wanted to check in and let you know that I was thinking about you and I love you!! Miss you lots sis!! Robin xoxoxoxoxoxo