"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just some stuff.

There's 2 weeks left of school for Brandon. Yes, he's counting.
Kirsten's almost done too, but since she goes to a year round school she doesn't have the same last day as most traditional schools.
Elijah's still sick. He got it worse than anyone and is having a harder time kicking it.
I had a Hire's burger last night. Yum. Seriously.
AI. Was sad to see Melinda go. She was the one who always delivered. Even though I don't see me buying her album, I was rooting for her simply because she's good at what she does. It was a good show with Elliot coming back to perform. Love that song.
When I came downstairs this morning LV was playing his Star Wars Lego video game with a frozen burrito and some gatorade going. He had a Larry Boy movie going for Elijah who was enjoying some pears. It was perfect except that LV was naked. lol While I'm glad he can fix food for himself and Elijah and find suitable entertainment, we're still working on the "clothes are important" rule with him. :P
I put some pictures of my kiddos up by my desk. Elijah loves to point at them and jabber away. I need to put up some more pics for him to enjoy. I'm thinking grandmas & grandpas. :)
I would give anything at this moment for a good Jamaican patty, a can of grape crush and a chocolate chip cookie. That was my favorite lunch in high school. Earl Haig's cafeteria had the yummiest cookies and the sweet soda and cookie went so well with a spicy little Jamaican patty. Yummy.
It's another beautiful sunny day. I'm thinking a walk to the park and a slurpee sound good.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that Elijah has been sick. Elliot did great when he was on Idol. I like that song and he looks better with the longer hair. Little Vern still likes to roam naked eh? Hasn't he been like that since birth? lol
Oh and thanks for making me want a slurpee. There is no 7 eleven anywhere near here.