"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday

We had us a busy weekend. We went up to Layton yesterday for Isaac's baby blessing. We had to wake up way early to be able to be up there on time, but it was fun to see everyone. I came home and crashed of course. So did most of my kiddos.

We're taking it easy here today. Elijah and LV have caught the cold that Kirsten & Brandon both started on Friday. It's all coughs and sore throats over here. I'm desperately trying not to catch it while cuddling with Elijah and little Vern and trying to make them feel better.

There will be pictures from the weekend once I rescue my camera from the van :p

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday April. I hope you don't get sick, but would bet that you are before this day is over. lol