"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, May 04, 2007

yawns. cuddles. Ernie & Aaron.

I fell asleep long before I intended to last night. I didn't even think I was tired at the time, but totally passed out while cuddling with Elijah to help him stay asleep. Then I slept in this morning. I had a very hard time getting out of bed. So why, may I ask am I sooo tired today? If I could crash right now I would. With kiddos needing care & attention that's not going to happen, but if I were to find my pillow I can guarantee I'd be asleep in minutes. Maybe I can blame the overcast cooler weather or say I'm catching up for the nights where I've stayed up late playing WoW. Whatever the cause may be, I can say I'm grateful for kiddos who don't mind quiet, easy days. PB & J sandwiches for lunch, cartoons on tv and Elijah on my lap watching this video over and over.

It makes him smile, which in turn makes me smile. So I'm sitting here with my sore back pressed against my blasting heating pad enjoying cuddles from Elijah who's fully entertained by Ernie & Aaron. We may fall asleep yet. lol In any case I think I'm going to make the most of yet another quiet Friday.

No comments: