"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 31, 2007

say that again

A few things that were said this past week:

~Brandon (last night) "Only one more real day of school left!" Technically he has a couple more days, but today all of his books need to be handed in.
~LV this morning "When I get married I wanna have a baby just like Elijah." Awwwww...
~Kirsten (who came home an hour late from her friends house and was grounded) "It's no fair! You never believe me. You're the worst mom ever." (:o\)
~"Woohoo Park!" Elijah, when B took him outside to play
~LV (playing WoW) "Mom, big fat tubby is coming - run! By the way, I saw his butt and it was disgusting." lol You have to know what the undead ogre things in WoW look like to appreciate that one.
~Vern (out of the blue-this never happens) "You look really nice today." Mr.I'm happy if your happy who has no opinion about me or how I look actually complimented me twice this week. I wonder what he did with the real Vern...
~Kirsten (when I let her play with Kaitlyn) "Thanks mom! You're the best!" lol Yes, she's a fickle one, and yes, this was before she was grounded.
~Elijah gets excited and says "Elmo! Elmo! Elmo" whenever we change his diaper. Since he can't say Big Bird or Cookie monster, they get called Elmo too. :o)
~Brandon (to Elijah) "C'mere! Where's my hug?" I love how affectionate he is with his baby brother.
~LV (pvping with Vern) "Hahaha! I'm gonna sheep the priest!" (He's actually pretty good at pvp. That's my boy.)
~Me (at the end of this entry) Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Helena said...

Kate always has to comment on her diapers. It's "What's Blue doing?" and then we discuss it. And then she wants to hold it. So when I change her diaper I have to get at least one extra out for her to hold. Sometimes two.