"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sights and Sounds

1 song you listened to today:
Been listening to some older mp3s today. No Doubt just played. Love this song & video even though the opening few seconds of the vid make me squeamish. (Hooray bugs? Ewwwww...)

2 things you can hear right now:
Thomas on tv. Elijah is a happy little boy. :)
The fan buzzing.

3 things you said today:
"C'mere baby" to Eljiah who needed his diaper changed.
"Wow Vernie, you're getting so big!" when LV showed me that he finally lost his very wiggly tooth.
"I'll look into it" to Vern when he called and said we need to find a pediatric dentist. I'm so happy we can finally get some of LV's work done. Yay! :)

4 voices you've heard today:
Little Vern, Elijah, Vern & Brandon. Shocking, I know. :p

5 things you can see right now:
ummmm...
Elijah and his blue gatorade, and Brandon who looks like he's gonna scoop him up for a hug.
Little Vern (fully dressed, lol) watching Jimmy Neutron on the kiddo's computer.
Xbox controllers that need to be wrapped up and put away.
My little "Prepare Him Room" heart that I doodled years ago and stuck on my monitor.
My calendar, reminding me that Kirsten's library books are due tomorrow.

So Jordin won AI! No shocker there. It'll be fun to see what some of these singers end up doing. Not a bad season in the end.

Alrighty, time to go make food for some hungry kiddos. Have a great day!

No comments: