"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How I see them.

Well, I think that they're beautiful, amazing, fabulous people. Ages 2, 6, almost 10 and almost 16 - they are my joy. I said I was going to try to get pictures of my kiddos this weekend, and while I didn't get the chance over the busy weekend I was able to today. It was sunny & beautiful again - makes for outside playtime and one happy mama.Of course, each of them gave me about 10.2 seconds to get a shot of 'em, but that's all it took. An image of each of my sweeties to share. Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have beautiful kids. I haven't seen a pic of Brandon in a long time. Wow he's a good-looking young man. Does he have a girlfriend? Is he allowed to date yet? My niece Katelyn is his age...

Anonymous said...

Wow Brandon is sooo big now. Are you having to keep the girls away?

Anonymous said...

April, your kiddos are gorgeous!