"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Surprise...

Um yeah. I caught the cold from my kiddos. I'm actually pretty sure it was my monkeyboo who shared it with me when he kept kissing me yesterday. I'd say a case of the sniffles & a sore throat are well worth it for Elijah's kisses.
I spent a bunch of time in PS today and still haven't finished everything I need to get done. I did come across this shot of Elijah on Sunday.Yummy. Just yummy.
I'm pretty sure some cuddles will help us both feel better. And possibly a nap. So long as I'm awake in time for AI tonight. I'm a little dubious about Bee Gees week. Uh, yeah. We'll see how it goes tonight. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute April. I hope you get feeling better.