"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bring on the Rain

I love me a nice thunderstorm & we've had some good ones here lately. The only problem is that rain makes me sleepy. As if I wasn't a sleepyhead already. :p

For my Sunday post I thought I'd do this photo-scavenger hunt type meme. I have a bazillion pics on my comp, so it works for me. You just have to post an existing photo for each word in the meme. I've seen folks grab photos from online, but I think I can do it with my 50+ gigs worth of photos stored here.

Love
promise
Youth
Togetherness
Expression
Quiet
Laughter
Home
(I actually have more than one home, but here's where I grew up.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm such a fan of your photography. I still say you should post more of your wedding stuff here.

More more more!

Anonymous said...

I love your work. Have you started a photo blog or something yet?
-kg