"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Elijah

One of these days I'll get him to smile in front of the camera.
He really is a happy little guy, I promise. I just figured I hadn't posted a pic of my babe in forever so I tried to get him to smile for a picture, but it wasn't happening. :p He's been so awesome all week for me while his siblings are at school. He sure is happy to see them when they get home though. I'm just grateful he's been his cheerful little self and not whiny and sad like I was told to expect. He really does have an awesome smile. I'll catch it on film one of these times. :p

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

He's so cute smile or no smile. I can't believe you only have one kiddo home now.