"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, August 19, 2007

A meme for Sunday

What's the last thing you ate?
Does a glass of water count? oooh, I had a fudgesicle last night. :) I'm still figuring out what to have for lunch.
Name something you say daily.
"I love you" to my kiddos.
What color is your favorite t-shirt?
black
What book are you currently reading?
I just finished the Redemption of Althalus by David & Leigh Eddings last night. A lot of my friends have been reading Eclipse. I'm itching to read that series and see what they're all talking about.
Name 3 things on your bathroom counter.
Um, my hairdryer, Brandon's hairspray & tp. Share the most recent picture of you. Run and take one if you don't have one ;)
I've already shared it, but the b-day shot is the most recent. Here we go bw for variety. lol I promise you don't want me grabbing my camera right now. Let's just say it's hot & I'm comfy. ;)
Name something you do daily.
Uh, brush my teeth. I'd like to say play WoW, but with the pain I've been having I've actually not been playing as much.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read all of David Eddings' books, but not the other one you mentioned - tell me if it's any good. I like the shot of you in black and white too. It's pretty. I hope your neck is feeling better.