"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My (not so) little girl.

She's 10 years old today. Unbelievable. One week away from 5th grade, just shy of 5 feet tall and hitting the double digits. Kirsten will be towering over me soon and already wears my shoes. :p She's a stubborn one (we'll blame Vern... lol) and a smart one. She's awesome with her little brothers and getting better at cleaning her room. ;) I sure hope she has an awesome day today. Happy birthday beautiful! I love you. :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful. Happy Birthday Kirsten!

Freer Family said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten! You're a beauty! April, you have such a talent for capturing the inner beauty of your kids. Seriously, if I EVER get to Utah this year I'd love for you take some photos of my kiddso.