"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ready... set... go!

I was able to get my camera talking to my computer, so here's a shot of LV on his first day of school. He's absolutely loving it, and we're starting to adjust to the new schedule. He's got the nicest teacher and a familiar face or two from the neighborhood.
I'm still way tired, but that just seems to be a permanent thing these days. Thankfully Elijah is easy to please and is doing okay with the others all gone to school. LV has been so ready for this, and is off to a great start. Hooray little Vern! I'm so proud of you. :)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

He looks so happy! How's Elijah adjusting to having LV gone?

Anonymous said...

Man, I cannot believe how time flies. I am so proud of you LV! I hope you are having a great time. How is Kirsten enjoying being back at at school?? Brandon is in Grade 11 now right?? Hope he is having fun!! LOL!! Love you sis!!! Bunches and Bunches! xoxoxo

Freer Family said...

What a grown up. Cole said, "Hey that's my friend, Mom". I'm not sure who he thinks LV is but he is sure he is his friend, lol.