"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, August 12, 2007

wicked weekend

Lagoon was a blast yesterday. We're all a little sunkissed & the kiddos slept really well last night. ;) Wicked - the new ride - lived up to it's name. It was so much fun! Kirsten braved it with Brandon and I. Now there's a proud mommy moment. lol

Now to make it through the week. B's 16th birthday is tomorrow. Kirsten will be 10 on the 15th. Wowsers. Hopefully some day soon my neck will stop hurting. I don't know what I did to it but yeah, it hurts. I'm on day 3 of owieness and nothing I've tried has touched it yet :( I'm sure the rollercoaster riding didn't help, or the sitting in this chair for the kara run tonight for that matter but hey having fun is worth a little pain right? I do think I'm going to go have another hot shower and spend some quality time with my heating pad again. I hope that anyone who reads this has had themselves a good weekend. :)

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

I had no idea there was a new roller coaster at Lagoon. I hope we can make it up this summer and check it out.